Your 3D Printer isn’t in the list, what can you do?
Option 1. You don't design anything- Look at your printer running, think about a spot where the hose could run without touching any endstop.
- When you’ve found it, send us some photos of your extruder, and let us know where your hose could run. You can send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Any additional measurement of the extruder will accelerate the process by increasing the chance that the first suction heads will fit perfectly.
- Nicolas will then design a fitting suction head for you!
- You print it and test it, and if it doesn't fit, you tell us what dimensions to change and we change them for you.
Option 2. You design your extruder
- Look at your printer running, think about a spot where the hose could run without touching any endstop.
- Design a simplified version of your extruder with the good dimensions and send it to email@example.com.
- Nicolas will design the suction head on the extruder accordingly, making sure it will fit perfectly!
- We send you the .stl file by email and await your feedback before uploading it online!
Option 3. You design your suction head- Look at your printer running, think about a spot where the hose could run without touching any endstop.
- The aim is to position the suction head as close as possible to the nozzle, without being too close to keep the plastic tip from melting.
- An important thing to remember is the diameter of the inner air guide at the suction head. It should be bigger than 6mm diameter, and with a constant curve on most of the suction heads.
- Any section change or hard guide line in the suction head will reduce the airflow.
- Make sure your suction head is at least 1mm higher than the nozzle.
- Send us your suction head once finished, and we will test it before uploading it online!
You will find below different CAD files in order to help you to design a new one, or just modify one.
DOWNLOAD THE FILES
To upload your suction head, please fill in the form below. You can also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.